Friday, August 26, 2011

Owen: Week 1 and Week 2








Now that Mommy is trying to play catch up with the blog entries it is hard to remember all that we have done since you were born. In fact as I am writing this I realize that tomorrow you will actually be 1 month old already. I really thought that the month of July dragged, but Wow August has gone by in the blink of an eye. So looking back it is hard to remember the first two weeks. It doesn't help that Mommy is not getting much sleep.
After you were born, Mommy felt quite good. When I had Cody I felt very tired and it was hard to do much. But this time it was different. I felt good and had more energy. So I tried to do as much as I could with you, Daddy and Cody. I knew that Daddy was not going to be home much longer so I wanted to have some time together.
The day I brought you home I gave you your first bath here. It was tricky remembering how small and slippery a baby is! I also put you to sleep in the bassinette. In these pictures you are wearing the blue touque they gave me at the hospital and you are wrapped in the small receiving blankets that I made and used for Cody.
Here is a picture of grandpa holding you for the first time.
Also, within your first week we took you to the lake where we have our camper and lot. You spent a little while on the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment