Friday, February 3, 2012

Toddler Joy





Sometimes being at home with you two monkeys all day can be hard on Mommy's brain. Being a mom 24/7 and 365 days a year is the most challenging job I have ever had to do. This is because I constantly am trying to prepare good meals, teach you life lessons, play, laugh, clean, sleep etc etc. It's a mountain of little jobs and sometimes it can be discouraging. However, every day there are things that happen that make me so thankful to be a mommy of such great kids. Cody, watching you laugh, giggle, and play dress up is so much fun. You say the funniest things and often catch me off guard with a new phrase or word. You are learning and growing so quickly. It seems so weird to me that you used to be so small. You truly are a good kid. You are funny and destined to be a cowboy thats for sure!! Mommy loves you so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment